Monday, July 27, 2015

Finally - A Finish! (Not totally mine, though)

This is Diane's prayer quilt.  It was a made by five friends of Diane's.  Linda cut the quilt out and coordinated those making the quilt, Lynn and Kathleen pieced the blocks and put the rows together, Debbie C did all the pressing, and I quilted and bound the quilt.  After that we all signed a block for Diane and had other friends to sign also.  I am counting it as my finish because I did finish the quilt myself.  Those are my feet at the bottom of the photo. 
 
I have a couple more quilts in progress.  Two Boxy Stars quilts, one in blues and greens and the other in Christmas colors.  The one in blues and greens is ready to be sandwiched with batting and backing and the Christmas quilt is still being pieced.  I will post them when they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment