Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quilt Retreat 2011




These were my nearest neighbors at the retreat last weekend. Debbie is there wearing her striped shirt, Lynn is in her white shirt, Kathleen is across from Lynn, and Shar Wiseman and her daughter were beside me. I don't remember the woman in the red shirt. There were quite a few people there that I don't know. I will add more pictures in the next few days.
I got a quilt top made at retreat. I was going to start another one but I didn't have all the fabric with me that I needed. Since I have been back home I have put the sewing machine in place but haven't used it yet. Some of the other stuff got put away already.
I am reorganizing my scrap fabrics in their bins. I thought I was doing well just having them separated by color but now I am folding them neatly and standing them on their edges so I can see them all at once. I am also separating out all the batiks into their own bin. After I get done with that job I am going thru all my yardage fabrics and separating by color on their hangers in the closet where they are kept.
I will still have too much stuff for the space I have but that's ok - I refuse to get rid of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment