Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's been awhile....



since I posted last. I haven't taken any pictures lately so I picked these two out of my files. The orange tabby is Sam, top cat and leader of the pack. The tuxedo cat is Missy. She is my elderly baby, being 16 1/2 years old now. Missy is not in good shape anymore. She is liable to pee just anywhere so I am forever cleaning up after her. Sam rules the roost and lets everyone know it. He is not scared of anything or anyone, except the outdoors. The one time he got outside he nearly scared himself to death. He would love to go out an open door but we don't have to worry that any of our cats will slip out the door. Ace, our other tuxedo, will sometimes slip out the door behind us but then he wants right back inside. Living right here on the street I am extremely glad they stay inside.

Today I fixed some beef stew for dinner, first time since late last winter. I scorched it but it didn't hurt it. Richard and I ate our fill and we are going to have it tomorrow too. Adam was going to come up and have dinner with us but he is under the weather with sore throat. I am working tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment