Saturday, March 16, 2013

Finished Wallhanging

Quilt Design Wallhanging

String Tote Bag

Close-up of Quilt Designs

I made this wallhanging at work this past week to showcase the quilting designs we sell.  This design pack makes 5" square quilt designs.  You make the entire quilt and then hoop the quilt sandwich (quilt top, batting, and backing) and then embroider the designs, which are also the quilting.  After the designs were done, I stitched in the ditch around the blocks and around the borders.  That was enough quilting for a wallhanging.  I love getting things done.
The other picture shows the string tote bag I made for work.  I am teaching classes on this bag.  The front pocket is made of strings, and there are several pockets inside.  Like I said earlier, I love getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment