I am making Bonnie K. Hunter's new mystery quilt, Celtic Solstice. She posted the first clue Friday morning, and I got started cutting my fabrics at work that day. I worked at it off and on over the weekend and just now, Sunday night at 10, I finished the first clue. Here is a picture of my pieces finished. I made 92 blocks with pink in the center and 96 blocks with my neutral in the center. Here is also another picture of the fabrics I have chosen to put in this quilt. I changed two of Bonnie's colors - my purple for her blue and my pink for her orange. I didn't change her green or yellow but I did change some of my neutrals. I am using white on white scraps for my neutrals. I like Bonnie's way of using prints on the neutrals but it really makes for a busy quilt. I am linking this post to Bonnie's blog quiltville.blogspot.com. Many people will be linking to her blog, because many people are doing this quilt. I am proud to be one of them.