My group held our annual retreat last weekend and I worked on another Boxy Stars quilt. I had all the components cut and ready so when I got there I got busy. I got all the sections of the 20 blocks I needed done but not put together in the blocks. So yesterday I finally sat down and put it all together. I couldn't decide what to use for the border so I put it away last night and thought about it. My husband suggested I use the green fabric that I had used for a constant in the blocks as a border. I checked to see if I had enough left and I had just enough and about two inches left over. I decided that fate had stepped in and chose the green. I just got the borders on the quilt and thought I would go ahead and put it on the blog.