Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pictures inside burned house

These are pictures of the house behind mine that burned last month. The first picture shows the bathroom. The other two are the kitchen from the hall at the dining area. You can tell that the fire started in the kitchen. Chris told me that the guy that was in the house at the time of the fire said he saw sparks from one of the outlets as he ran out. He assumes the fire started in the wiring. I took these pictures totally in the dark because the windows are all boarded up. I just hoped the flash would show what was there. I wouldn't step anywhere except in the hall because I couldn't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment