Sunday, May 30, 2010

Margo Purse


This is the newest purse pattern from Lazy Girl Designs. It just came out a couple of weeks ago and I knew I wanted to make it immediately. I may teach it in a class at Viking sometime soon. I need to make another one and watch how much time it takes so I can see if we can do it in a one day class. The front of the purse has two pockets large enough to put a cell phone in. There is a zipper about one inch inside the top. A bunch of pockets ring the inside. It also has a hard bottom so it doesn't collapse and holds its shape. It wasn't difficult to make but there are many people who cannot make anything by reading the pattern. I believe the second one will go much faster. These coordinating fabrics are by Debbie Mumm and are sold at JoAnn Fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment