Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mountain Quilt Quest




Tomorrow the Mountain Quilt Quest Shophop begins, and Diane and Debbie and I will be on our way bright and early! We can't wait to get out there and visit all those quilt shops. There are 12 participating shops this year and they are all over West Virginia. We intend to visit them all in two days, quite a trip. Each shop is offering a fabric kit which can be put together to make a unique West Virginia quilt. Also each shop is giving each shopper a charm. We've been saving our pennies for months. Diane is driving and I will be manning the GPS. We are going to head for Parkersburg first and then head across the state toward Elkins. Then we come south toward home but lots of stops in between. It's going to be lots of fun, shopping and enjoying ourselves. I am taking my camera so I hope to get some nice shots.




The pictures I am featuring today are from Audrey's wedding, almost four years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment