Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday







Some of the bloggers put a picture of whatever is on their design wall on Monday, so I have decided to do that too, if I can remember to. (I know, I know, it's Tuesday, I'll do it on Monday from now on.) On my design wall, in actuality, the floor in the living room, the only place big enough to get a picture, is my Log Cabin Butterfly Baby Quilt. I made it at work yesterday, all except the nine-patch border, which I made at home today. I used scraps out of my scrap bin but I need to look for backing for this quilt. I am going to use the black for the binding. I won a basket at the WV shophop last year and this pattern was in it. I have finally gotten around to making it up. I loved making it and it went really fast. I think I will be making more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment