Monday, July 4, 2011

Design Wall Monday








This is what I've been working on this week that I haven't already reported here. The black/white/yellow block is for the EQ7 blog, where they have a contest every month and the prize is software to go with EQ7. They design a block and anyone can sew it and submit it to win. This is the July block. It is a very small block with small pieces. I don't particularly like working with pieces so small. The jewel-colored block is the July block from Jewels in the Crown, the block-of-the-month I am doing. The other block is the WV shophop block from Parkersburg. I still have a few other things going, but I haven't worked on any of them this past week. Hopefully I'll have a large finish this week because I have a king-size quilt ready for binding. I am also going to continue working on the WV shophop blocks. And I want to start a new big quilt, I am looking for just the right pattern. I may sit down at EQ7 and design my own. I haven't done that for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment