Monday, July 18, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I missed posting last week's Design Wall. I haven't been sewing much lately. Right now I am pulling fabrics together to make more pillowcases, these pillowcases for CAMC. So far I have six cases cut and fabric pulled to cut at least that many more. It seems like no matter how much fabric I pull and cut my stash doesn't get any smaller. And then any time I want to start a project I don't have what I need so I go buy it. Bonnie Hunter posted on her blog a Leaders and Enders challenge and I have to buy five yards of some neutral fabric to use for background. Bonnie is using cheddar for hers but I don't have any cheddar. I am working tomorrow so I think I will scour the shelves at JoAnn Fabrics for something to use. The rest of the quilt will be scrappy so I can get out my scrap bins! Woo-hoo! This is the Bow-Tie block and won't be the main project but I will work on it while I do other projects. This one will take some time to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment