Monday, September 30, 2013

A Quilt Top Finish

This quilt is one I started in Harriett Hargrave's class in early August.  She designed it to teach the techniques in her class from her book Quilter's Academy, Vol. 1 - Freshman Year.  I got the center blocks of the quilt together in the two-day class and have been working on it off and on ever since.  I put the outer border on tonight and then threw it across my bed to get a picture.  I still need to choose the backing for this quilt and then decide if I want to quilt it myself.  I would love to put a circular design in the open blocks.  I am very happy with the fabrics I used.  I still need to give it a name.

Now here are a few more pictures from the game on Saturday.  You may have figured that I really liked the band!
An hour before the game

Pride of West Virginia

Pride of West Virginia

Pride of West Virginia

Press box up behind us

Pride of West Virginia

1 comment: