Thursday, March 25, 2010

Debbie finished her Tossed Nine-Patch quilt two days ago so we took both of them to Quilts by Phyllis to be quilted. I also took the other quilt top I had ready. Surprise, Phyllis said that it should only take about two weeks to get them quilted.
We also went to WV Quilts in Barboursville to buy more fabrics to make more quilts. I didn't spend much but I got a lot of fabrics. They are smaller than fat quarters but they are great for my scrap quilts.
We had a nice lunch at Panera Bread at the Huntington Mall. Then we went to Teays Valley to shop at Elder-Beerman where I got t-shirts and cardigans in yummy spring colors, and a new pair of pierced earrings.
I was tired when I got home and spent the evening in my computer chair watching tv. I guess having my heart rate so low makes me tired like this. I see my doctor next Wednesday and I am going to ask him to change my meds.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment