Monday, August 1, 2011

Design Wall Monday





I actually have something on my design wall to show this week! I have been working every now and then on my Bow-tie quilt. The background will be the same on all the blocks but the bow-ties will be scrappy, probably no two alike. I don't expect to hurry with this quilt. The nine-patch block will be the center of the August block of the month I am working on. I did that yesterday, hope to finish it tomorrow.

The slug was on my awning Sunday morning. That sucker was huge! I saw it thru the kitchen window when I was washing dishes and thought it was a twig or something. I know slugs move slowly but this one got all over the porch. Richard said it would die if it stayed in the sun when it got really hot and it did. I found it dead today. Saturday I saw a lizard going up the wall on the side of the house and it had the most georgous colors. I don't mind lizards, but I hate spiders.







No comments:

Post a Comment