Monday, June 3, 2013

Pictures of Topsy Turvy Nine Patch Quilt

Topsy Turvy Nine Patch
I got this quilt finished the other day but just now got pictures of it.  This is a quilt pattern I found in an old magazine.  The design is by Judy Laquidara, one of my favorite designers, so when I found it I knew immediately that I wanted to make it.  The first picture shows the background color accurately, flash changed the second one.  I love the border on this one and I will definitely use it again on other quilts I make.  I used scraps for the nine-patches.  This quilt will be desplayed in Viking's space at the WV Quilter's Quilt Show, held June 22 thru 25 in Summersville, WV.  I should have a couple of quilts displayed.   
 
The third picture shows my cat Rosebud, better known as Rosie.  She is my shadow, my constant companion.   


Topsy Turvy Nine Patch


Rosie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment