Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Orca Bay in Progress





















Just a quick post to show off my Orca Bay Mystery Quilt. I now have ten rows put together. That is Rosie walking across the quilt. She was confused, thought I was taking her picture so she posed for me. You know, it seems that every quilt I make is my favorite while I am making it, but this one is my FAVORITE favorite. This quilt is being made totally from scraps, so I may go for custom quilting for this one. When I had all the blocks for this quilt in a box waiting to be put together I thought it was going to be way too green, but seeing it together like this with the blue squares being formed and the yellow blocks in the corners it doesn't seem too green at all. Well, enjoy the pictures, I sure am.

No comments:

Post a Comment