Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Bonnie Quilts

The other day someone on Bonnie Hunter's Quiltvillechat group asked how many Bonnie quilts have we all made?  The lists people have posted is staggering!  I knew Bonnie had a lot of quilt designs out there, many of them free on her website, others offered in books.  Many have done 25 or 30 or more!  I have done quite a few myself.  I first found Bonnie when she was starting her mystery quilt Double Delight.  I jumped right in and got that one made and many more now.   Here is my list.  I may have forgotten a couple.

Double Delight
Cathedral Stars
Fourth of July
Pineapple Blossom - throw, king
Streak of Sunshine - at least five of six baby quilts
Strip Twist
Orca Bay (I call mine Almost Heaven)
Roll Roll Cotton Boll - ufo (center of quilt made, border made, not put together)
Carolina Christmas
Wild Child - in progress

Pictured are Cathedral Stars, Almost Heaven (Bonnie's Orca Bay), and one of the Pineapple Blossom quilts.  I have pictures of most all my quilts, some on my old computer.  I guess I am going to have to get them onto the new computer.  I am most proud of my Almost Heaven quilt, called that because it is made of the colors I see out my front door all summer at my house in West Virginia.


I have also made several quilts by Judy Laquidara - Note to Self, Connect the Dots, and the June 2010 mystery quilt.  I am learning to design my own quilts on Electric Quilt 7, or EQ7.

No comments:

Post a Comment