Well, I got all the pieces put together, laid it out on the bed, and saw five blocks turned the wrong way. This picture shows it nearly finished. I have put it away for a few days. I spent so much time on it the past few weeks that I have neglected many other things that really need doing. I don't like fixing the tops nearly as much as I do making them, but I will get back to it very soon. Someone on quiltvillechat has posted that there are 2377 pieces in this quilt, and I believe that! I am letting the ideas for borders stew in my brain for a while. Others are posting their ideas and I am watching and waiting. I want to make mine big enough for my king-size bed. As you can see in the picture, it hangs over the edges a couple of inches or so, but my bed is high and has drawers underneath so I need a quilt that will tuck under the mattress. I like the idea of making more fourpatches and placing them on point in the border. Maybe a narrow green border, the fourpatches, and then a wider turquoise border. I'll let it percolate then decide what to do.Meanwhile, Pat is home from Cleveland Clinic! She has been in the hospital here or in Cleveland for a couple of months or so, and I am very happy she is home! On the downside, they say there are two percent of the people that they can't find the cause of their illness, and Pat is one of them. Here's hoping she feels better fast!