Sunday, May 29, 2011

It ain't finished, but...




Wow, what a difference! I love the looks of the red metal roof and I am so glad we went with it. The gutters will be the same color as will the downspouts. We are going over to Home Depot and order a new garage door (solid white) and get a full-view storm door (also white). We will either buy a new front door or we will paint our door the same color red. Add the new white awning over the porch and paint the porch furniture to match the roof and terrific! Curb appeal! After that a new chain-link fence and planting some bushes or flowers. I am extremely pleased with the job so far.


We are doing our Memorial Day cookout this afternoon instead of tomorrow. This morning I baked a pineapple upside-down cake for dessert and we will have lots and lots of burgers. Richard and I are going to WalMart for some potato salad. Seems like the perfect cookout to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment