Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Richard's Car Broken In To!

At 5:30 this morning Richard woke me out of a sound sleep and said that someone broke into his Dodge Nitro during the night. The light fixture was hanging from the ceiling and the glove boxes had been emptied onto the seat. There was a dollar bill in the chamber between the seats and that was gone, but that was all that was missing that Richard could tell so far. He was late to work and didn't get to spend much time looking into it. I took these pictures real fast before he left for work. We didn't get to report it to Police. I was the last one in the car yesterday. I didn't lock it because he always locks it with the button on his key. I didn't think anything of it. Now he blames me for not locking it up.











No comments:

Post a Comment