Friday, October 12, 2012

My Shop Hop Prize!

These are pictures of the bag of stuff I won at last week's Shop Hop.  If the pictures loaded in the correct order they are - everything in the first picture, just the fabrics in the second picture, just the patterns and book in the third picture, and the rest of the stuff in the last one.  The jelly roll is from Moda, looks like about 40 jelly roll strips (2 1/2" by the width of the fabric) from the Rising Sun collection from Sara Khammash.  The square with the red ribbon around it is a set of seven coordinating fat quarters from Maywood Studios.  The one with the black ribbon is nine coordinating fat quarters of Halloween fabric.  The roll of fabric in front is four fat eighths of butterfly fabric in different colors.  There were also two charm packs (5" squares) from Andover Fabrics, one in black and gray and the other in various calicoes.  Last but not least in the fabrics catagory is three packages of rectangles (2 1/2" X 5") of 40 pieces each of different collections from Moda.  They are Oasis, Buttercup, and Modern Workshop.  All this is perfect for a scrap quilter like me.  The book is The Natural World from Art Quilt Portfolio (Profiles of Major Artists and Galleries of Inspiring Works).  Art quilts are not my thing but I am going to look the pictures right off the pages!  There is a pattern from Thimbleberries to make a Halloween Tablerunner.  I have a pattern from Toadusew to make a quilt called Spinnaker that looks like a lot of fun!  I also have two patterns from Amy Butler, one for a halter top (not for me!) and one for a bag called the Kimberly Bag (probably not for me either).  There is also a quilting stencil, samples of batting, some spools of thread, and a nice big emery board.  I also got a pair of fine-point embroidery scissors with big fingerholes.  I think I listed everything here.  I believe you can click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can see everything better.  I have to thank The Fabric Shop in Pomeroy, Ohio for such a wonderful gift, and also thank the Mystery Harvest Shop Hop people for putting together such a terrific shop hop, with quilt shops not too far apart and very interesting completely different shops!  We had a great time and enjoyed all the food.  I was afraid I would weigh 250 pounds when it was over!  Really looking forward to next year and a whole new Shop Hop!



No comments:

Post a Comment